Thursday, January 24, 2013

Wake up call.

Dear Ms. Feinstein,
Instead of wasting my tax money trying to steal my guns from me, why don't you use your power to arrest Erick Holder for the murders that were committed with the illegal guns he gave to the Mexican drug lords (remember one of those murders were one of OUR border patrol agents). You can also prosecute Hillary Clinton for the murders and cover ups that cost us the lives of 4 American citizens. You can also arrest Barrack Obama for his part in both of these tragedies, and for his efforts in covering up all of these murders. When you get these criminals in their jail cells please join them, since many Americans have died from not being able to protect themselves because you banned their guns.
In closing, I will not tell you, that you can have my guns when you take them away from the criminals. I will tell you that you may never have any of my guns, PERIOD. If you do not understand why, please find a dictionary and have someone read to you what the phrase "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" means.
Thank you,
American Citizen, Modern Patriot, and VOTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment